Búsqueda de una noticia o un artículo ya publicado

Búsqueda Express

Buscar con el mapa

18 000 empresas en 138 paises...

China 07/11/2019

Chinese imports continue to rise and could further increase considerably

Enviar a un amigo 
Versión para imprimir 
Although economic growth has slowed in China, import data indicates that the country remains one of the most dynamic markets for fresh fruit.
In recent years fruit imports have increased rapidly and continue to grow. In 2018 China imported about 5.52 million tons of fruit valued at US $ 7.62 billion. In 2019 in the first 8 months, China imported more than 5.11 million tons of fruit worth US $ 7.32 billion.
This year the main categories of fruits in import value are fresh durian (US $1.37 billion ), fresh cherries (US $1.02 billion), bananas (US $770 million),  mangosteens (US $750 million and fresh grapes (US $ 630 million).
According to experts, fruit consumption will continue to increase steadily and imports will also increase. The standard of living has improved, the demand is growing for a greater variety of fruits, of better quality. The consumption of imported fruits has increased. Pineapples from the Philippines, Thailand durians, Chile cherries, pears from Belgium are becoming increasingly popular.
Food imports accounted for less than 10% of China's total food consumption. The potential for growth is still considerable, some experts predict that this rate could well exceed 10% and even reach 20% in the coming years.


source : news.cgtn.com, producereport.com

Miembro Gold
Los miembros
en portada
Francia Aromave Sarl - Francia - 1. Cilantro - 2. Berra perejil - 3. Hierbas aromaticas frescas
Italia Ortalba Srl. - Italia - 1. Lima - 2. Cebolla - 3. Naranja
Kenia Go Foods Ltd - Kenia - 1. Aguacate / Paltas - 2. Mango - 3. Judia
Países Bajos Sweet & Fresh B.V. - Países Bajos - 1. Limón - 2. Naranja - 3. Frutas rojos
España Karma Produce S.L. - España - 1. Limón - 2. Clementina - 3. Pepino
Hong Kong Dory Agricultural Co., Limited - Hong Kong - 1. Espárrago - 2. Ajo - 3. Jenjibre
Become Gold

Per capita consumption of fresh fruit among Chinese urban dwellers increased from 47.6 kg in 2013 to 56.4 kg in 2018 (Photo: wal-martchina).
Enviar a un amigo 
Versión para imprimir 
Fructidor.com ad.

Fructidor.com ad.

Fructidor.com ad.

Fructidor.com ad.

^ Superior